[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

Excellent game

though a MUTE button would be great :P

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

It's a shame

that stupid games like this, that doesnt show reality as it realy is get so much attention as this one is.
DO NOT say anything, show your opinion or lie about what happens in Israel\Gaza strip, unless you understand the situation.

When we talk about life of people (muslims and jews as well) - this is NOT funny, especially when youre being subjective.

MindScape MindScape

Very creative!

Wow... a great idea and also great performance!
Kinda made me dizzy, and reminded me the part on "Monsters, Inc."

Keep it up!

Nephi's Adventure Nephi's Adventure

Dude, that was nice!

liked it.. I've seen you said the next one will be longer, so I won't say anything about it :)

BTW.. are you jewish? cos I'm from israel and I've seen the Jerusalem's walls many times :P also you painted those "Sevivon"s around his head, so you must know what they are..

keep up the good work!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks a lot. I'm not Jewish, but the people in the game are supposed to be. The dreidels at the end were our attempt at a pseudo anachronism between ancient and modern Judaism.

Paranoid: 360 degrees Paranoid: 360 degrees

great idea!

your idea??
because it make this game totally other! much more intresting and also confusing :)
i think you should add thing to make it more cheerfull..

olaftheblue responds:

Hm ... yeah, you're right. In the next version, if I ever get to making it (sometime this summer, hopefully) I will at least have lots of decorative and cheerful backgrounds.

And the "confusing" part is half the fun. :-) Yes, it's my idea.

Thank you very much!

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

The game was great, but..

I DONT THINK USING HITLER IN A FLASH GAME IS FUNNY!!
you should do something about it..

oh, and the music (Guns N Roses) and the game are great

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

LOL that was funny as hell

I didnt understood what happened on the first try, but in the second i got it.. it was soooo funny... dude it rocks! i loved the idea..
Although you can make it a lil bit longer, you know.. torture the mouse or something ^^